CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The Board of the Bethlen Gábor Foundation and the Scholarship Committee of the Bethlen Gábor College in Aiud invite applications for the Dr. Ficzere Andrea Study Scholarship.
The prize was donated by Dr. Ficzere Andrea, MD, in the amount of EUR 1000, which she deposited in the account of the Bethlen Gábor Foundation. Dr. Ficzere Andrea is the Director General of Uzsoki Utcai Hospital and President of the Hungarian Hospital Association. She completed her university studies at the University of Medicine in Debrecen. She has a medical degree in neurology and rheumatology. She also defended his Ph.D. degree here. Later, she obtained a degree in health management from Corvinus University of Budapest.
The aim of the scholarship is to stimulate interest in science, medicine and pharmacy among students and to support those who wish to pursue higher education in these fields.
The prize is awarded once a year at the end-of-year ceremony. One scholarship of EUR 200 will be awarded from the scholarship fund, for the first time in 2020, and in 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024.
ELIGIBILE APPLICANTS: The prize is open to Grade XI students from the Real Theory Department.
CRITERIA FOR THE EVALUATION OF THE APPLICATION:
- The prize is awarded to the Year 11 student who has achieved the highest grade point average over the three years of secondary school in the following subjects: Hungarian Language and Literature, English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry, and has actively participated in various competitions and projects related to the subjects listed.
- The results of the competitions are scored according to the following table:
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED:
1. Application form (downloadable from the website)
2. Proof of academic achievements:
– Grade IX-X academic averages – with a copy of the student check
– Grade XI grade averages – certified by the teacher of the subject
- Proof of competition results (copy of diplomas or certificate issued by the head teacher)
PLACE AND METHOD OF SUBMISSION: On paper, at the office of the Bethlen Gábor Foundation
TENDER PERIOD: 5-7 June 2023
Szőcs Ildikó Bartha Melinda
president, director Chairman of the Scholarship Committee