GODPARENT PROGRAMME OFFER FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
In the 2023/2024 academic year, the Bethlen Gábor Foundation will provide 79 scholarships to boarding students in the following categories:
- 9 full reserved scholarships (meal) – for students whose godparents continue to provide support
- 9 half reserved scholarships (partial meal) – for students whose godparents continue to provide support
- 1 full scholarship – Premium Scholarship Progam – for a student recommended by the leaders of X.A and X.B classes, selected by the Scholarship Commitee and approved by the Foundation’s Board of trusteed
- 10 half empty scholarships (partial meal) – for students proposed by the Scholarship Committee and approved by the Foundation’s Board of Trustees
- 50 scholarships of RON 100 per month (partial meal) – for students proposed by the Scholarship Committee and approved by the Foundation’s Board of Trustees
On the recommendation of the Scholarship Committee of Bethlen Gábor College in Aiud, the Board of Trustees of the Bethlen Gábor Foundation decides on the awarding of the above-mentioned scholarships, based on the scholarship applications submitted, taking into account the social background of the applicants and their academic achievements.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
The documents required to apply are:
Place and date of submission of documents: the Bethlen Gábor Foundation office, 25 September 2023.
We wish you all a successful application and good learning!