CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The Board of the Bethlen Gábor Foundation and the Scholarship Committee of the Bethlen Gábor College in Aiud announce the awarding of the Molnár Árpád Study Scholarship. The prize was established by the Holányi and Sebestyén families in memory of their father, the late Molnár Árpád, who was a teacher of pedagogy at the College. The scholarship is awarded once a year at the 15 March ceremony. Four scholarships will be awarded from the scholarship fund deposited by the sponsors in the account of the Bethlen Gábor Foundation.
ELIGIBILE APPLICANTS: The prize is open to students in grades 9-12 in the Education major. One prize will be awarded for each grade.
CRITERIA FOR THE EVALUATION OF THE APPLICATION:
- Only the results of the competitions taking place in the academic year 2023/24 will be scored for each grade.
- 80% of the academic average for the completed academic year, and for grade IX students, the result of the college entrance examination
- 20% of the score based on competition results (local, county, regional, national level competitions).
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED:
- Application form (downloadable from the website)
- Documents proving your results in competitions (diplomas or a certificate from a leading teacher).
- Certificate of academic achievement:
- Grade IX: certificate of admission result
- Grades X-XII: photocopy of the student check – if the average of the previous school year is entered,
class teacher’s certificate – if the average of the previous school year is not entered in the student check.
PLACE AND METHOD OF DELIVERY: On paper, at the Bethlen Gábor Foundation office.